The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 cycle of Sabbatical and Postgraduate Research Internship.
The sabbatical attachment offers University lecturers from the rank of Senior Lecturer and above, opportunity to undertake research or other activities that would contribute to The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited(SPDC).
2021 Shell Sabbatical attachment internship Duration : 12 Months (Non-renewable)
2021 Shell Sabbatical Attachment Teams / Disciplines:
Environment: Impact Assessment and Biodiversity, Environmental Toxicology, Air Quality Assessment, Hydrobiology, Water Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Ecology, etc.
External Relations: Social Performance – Social Impact Assessment; and GMoU Implementation
Community Health: Consultant Community Health; Obstetrics & Gynaecology; and Paediatrics.
Oil Spill Response: Mechanized Bioremediation.
UniBen CoE: Geology and Petroleum Engineering.
Nigerian Content Development: Process and Project Engineering.
2021 Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment Requirements.
Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
How to Apply for 2021 Shell Nigeria Sabbatical attachment
- Click On the link at the bottom of this post.
- Scroll down to the Bottom of the page.
- Select the Internship of your Choice.
- Click next, then fill the necessary details required .
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
Applicants should have a valid email and phone number.
- Applicants for Sabbatical position must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020.