Chevening ,The UK Government’s international awards scheme Commences it’s 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships for Chevening Eligible Countries to study in UK.
These scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime.
You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
Chevening UK Government 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits:
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Chevening UK Government 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country.
- Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee (since July 2017) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee (since July 2017) of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
How to Apply for Chevening UK Government 2020/2021 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Click here to Apply
- Then Select your Country to find out Scholarships Available in Your Country .
List of Chevelin Eligible Countries :
Application Deadline: 3rd November, 2020