Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) is Accepting PhD Scholarship Applications from qualified Postgraduate Students who want to Study at Swansea University Uk.
EPSRC/STFC Fully-funded Phd Scholarship Benefits
- This three-year fully funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285.
- Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of £1,000 per annum covering travel and other research expenses is also provided
Scholarship Duration: 3 years.
EPSRC/STFC Fully-funded Phd Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is open to UK and international candidates.
- Candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
- For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent. Please visit our website for a list of acceptable English language tests. We prefer candidates to have already met the English Language requirements at the point of application, although this is not a requirement.
EPSRC/STFC Fully-funded Phd Scholarship Requirement
Academic References – all scholarship applications require two supporting references to be submitted. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process. Please either include these with your scholarship application or ask your referees to send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. We will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
A recent CV
Candidates should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to explain why the award they are applying for particularly matches their skills and experience and how they would choose to develop the project.
How to Apply for EPSRC Fully-funded Phd Scholarship
To apply, please download the forms below complete and submit it with the required documents above the following documents to email@example.com:
Please email the documents with ‘EPSRC 34 SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022’ in the email subject header.
- International and EU students may have to pay the difference between the home (UK) UKRI fee and the institutional international student fee
- If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
- If you have any questions regarding your academic eligibility based on the above comparison, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
Informal enquiries before the deadline for formal applications are welcome by emailing Professor Prem Kumar (S.P.Kumar@Swansea.ac.uk)