FATE Foundation in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
Fate Foundation/ Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program Benefits
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
Other Benefits after the Programme are:
Participants in the programme will receive:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation.
- Formal registration of business entitles.
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications.
Fate Foundation/ Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Duration
- The program will run from
April 26, 2021 – June 18, 2021, in Ogun State
- and from June 28, 2021 – August 20, 2021, in Ekiti State.
Fate Foundation/ Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program Eligiblity Criteria
- Open to Agriprenuers within Ogun and Ekiti State
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups that have already launched;
- Must Be computer literate;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
Fate Foundation/ Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program Requirements
You will also be required to upload the relevant documents indicated below:
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of Tertiary Education Result/Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate (CAC)
- Profile picture
- Birth Certificate
How To Apply for Fate Foundation/ Mitsubishi Corporation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program
- April 4, 2021 for Ogun State
- June 6, 2021 for Ekiti state