Loughborough University UK is Offering full fee International PhD Scholarship to Eligible Postgraduate Students in Africa.
Towards the end of each year, Loughborough University, UK announce its full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
The scholarships are funded through a combination of generous external funding and university funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
You will be expected to fund your travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
Loughborough University UK Phd Scholarship Benefits:
The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships covers 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
Financial award will last for the full duration of the postgraduate taught degree programme
Eligible Countries: All African Countries.
Loughborough University UK PhD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Eligible Candidates must have:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
How to Apply for Loughborough University UK Phd Scholarship 2021
- Applicants are advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presented and which reflects your abilities and motivation.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021