The NDPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has Commenced it’s 2020/2021 Scholarship for Undergraduates students in all Federal and State Universities In Nigeria.
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria for NDPC/SEPLAT 2020/2021 Scholarship for Undergraduate
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
How to apply for NDPC/SEPLAT Scholarship for Undergraduates
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Official Deadline: 10th August, 2020