The University of Newcastle has Commenced it’s 2021 Phd Scholarship Program from Qualified Postgraduate Students willing to Study in UK in order to Acquire their PhD in Pure Mathematics.
The University of Newcastle has always been committed to giving its students an excellent learning experience. It is home to more than 26,400 students studying across a diverse and exciting spectrum of degree programs from over 130 countries worldwide.
The university is committed to providing its students with the best services and academic excellence. It has award-winning teachers that are committed to helping applicants meet their potential objectives.
University of Newcastle 2021 PhD scholarship Benefits:
The Newcastle University will award a studentship to deserving candidates. The funding covers 100% of home tuition fees paid and annual living expenses of £15,609.
Scholarship Duration: 42 months(3 years 6 Months) from September 2021
Newcastle University PhD scholarship to Study in UK – Eligiblity Criteria:
- This studentship is available to all who have/expect a 2:1 honours degree in computing science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or another strongly quantitative discipline, or an international equivalent.
- If English is not your first language, you must have IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills).
Eligible Countries: Uk/EU and other all other nationalities from around the world
How to Apply For 2021 Newcastle University PhD Scholarship
- You must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system.
- Insert the programme code 8080F in the programme of study section, select ‘PhD Mathematics – Pure as the programme of study, insert the studentship code MSP037 in the studentship/partnership reference field.
- Attach a cover letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code MSP037 and state how your interests and experience relate to the project. CV should list details of two references.
- Attach degree transcripts and certificates and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021